Schedule a Private Open House
Schedule a “Private Open House” to take a tour of our 5000 sq. ft. facility, get a free personal consultation and visit one of our massage courses in progress. One of our Career Counselors will gladly sit down with you to discuss your career objectives, and outline a custom designed curriculum, start time and scheduling to meet your individual needs.
Some of the Highlights of Your Private Open House:
- Visit a Body Wisdom class in progress
- Take a tour of the classrooms and Student Clinic rooms.
- Have a real conversation about the massage business and its many opportunities
- Get all your questions answered about the different massage techniques
- Discover which Career Track or Tracks best suit you
- Discuss your scheduling options
- Watch short Video Clips of Massage Techniques
- Review our professional text books for each course
- Look over our Body Wisdom photo-illustrated manuals with step-by-step instructions
- Discuss your financing options with our Career Counselor
Call G. Kelley at 515-727-4890 to schedule your Private Open House and find out about the Body Wisdom Opportunity today.
The Body Wisdom modular format of courses of 25-35-40-50-100 Hours is ideally suited for international students to come to Body Wisdom for a dedicated course of study in a particular area. Whether you are an established therapist or a new student, we think you will find that the professional massage, bodywork and spa programs at Body Wisdom are some of the best the world has to offer. In fact we are quite certain that there are some courses of study that you cannot get anywhere else. We welcome students from over seas to explore the many offerings at Body Wisdom and contact us with your questions. Send us a list of your interests and requirements so we can suggest some different options for you.
Below is some official information on student VISAS into the US. Student Applicants (for F-1 and M-1 visas) – Overview
If you are going to the U.S. primarily for tourism, but want to take a short course of study of less than 18 hours per week, you may be able to do so on a visitor visa. You should inquire at the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If your course of study is more than 18 hours a week, you will need a student visa. Students should consult Embassy web sites or call for specific application instructions. Keep in mind that June, July, and August are the busiest months in most consular sections, and interview appointments are the most difficult to get during that period.
Contact us for information about housing and the most up-to-date information and resources links for students wanting to study in the United States.
Statement of non-discrimination: The Body Wisdom Massage Therapy School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation or place of origin.
Admission Requirements and Procedures
A prospective student applying to the massage therapy certification program must:
- Have the emotional maturity and physical capability to do bodywork.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older (or by permission of the Director).
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (or by permission of the Director).
- Schedule an in person or telephone interview with a school administrator.